Currently supported Smart TVs:
- Samsung TV’s
- LG TV’s
App can be found on the supported TVApp Store. A onetime activation fee MAY be required when using app, however, you can try it for seven days. We have nothing to do with this fee.
Setup is fairly simple:
- Open your IPTV on your tv
- Write down the MAC address that will be shown on the right of the app (see the video above)
NOTE: We can take over at this point if needed, just let us know through the contact form. If you would rather do it yourself, please carry on with the instructions below….
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Enter your MAC Address from App under Add external playlist links (URL), with auto update
- Enter M3u URL that we provided into Link (login to your account to get the m3u playlist)
- Click Add link
- Go back to App and Reload
- Channels should be loaded and your done and using our IPTV services